THE ROMAN WHEEL
Rota is a Roman game, found carved into stones on many Roman roads and buildings around the Roman Empire.
The Rules for the Game of Rota
- Each turn, players can put one piece on the board in any open spot.
- After all three pieces are on the board, a player must move one piece each turn.
- A piece may move along any line or curving edge of the circle to the next empty spot.
- A piece may not jump other pieces nor move more than one spot.
- The first person to get three in a row wins.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
one of a kind